1. If you have questions about a trip that is scheduled within the next 24 hours, please:
a) check if the departure is still active from trip search here;
b) if you cannot find a departure at the same date and time as on your pre-purchased ticket, then the departure has been cancelled. If you have not received further instructions and are unsure about the status of your trip, please call:
+7 (812) 424-70-89
NB! We kindly ask not to contact us at the moment with any other requests as we are facing a huge increase in incoming inquiries. Thank you for understanding!
2. If your trip has been cancelled or you wish to postpone your trip and you know when you would like to travel, please fill in a form here.
Tickets can be changed until September 1st for travelling until December 31st 2020.
After filling the form your ticket will be changed and we will contact you a bit later. You can only change your ticket for the same route (for example Tallinn-Tartu ticket can be changed for Tallinn-Tartu or Tartu-Tallinn ticket).
3. If you wish to postpone your trip but you are not sure yet when you would like to travel, please fill in a form here and we will send you a -100% discount code within 21 days.
You can use the discount code until September 1st to book a new ticket for travelling until December 31st 2020.
For everyone’s safety we have temporarily cancelled ticket sales on our coaches. Please buy the ticket online from luxexpress.eu and show your paper or electronic ticket to the coach driver while holding the ticket in your own hands. We recommend purchasing tickets from the ticket booths only in case of emergency.
In order to ensure safety for all our passengers and employees, please consider the following:
- Please show your travel documents and ticket either on paper or on your mobile device while holding it in your own hands.
- We are closing seats nr 1-4 temporarily for safety of everyone on board.
- We will stop handing out water, snacks and earphones for passengers in Lux Express Lounge seats.
- We highly recommend disinfecting your hands. For that there are products available at the entrance and in the middle of all of our coaches.
- We have temporarily stopped selling tickets and additional products (earphones, water, snacks) on the coach. We apologize for the inconvenience and we count on your understanding.
- Please monitor your health and follow the official guidelines in case of symptoms appear. For more information please visit WHO website: www.who.int