POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- PINS card is individual. The card can be used only by the Member to whom the card has been issued to. Member can buy ticket only for himself/herself. PINS card and account can’t be given or used by another person. If the misuse of the PINS card is discovered, Member has to pay the difference between the full price and the discounted price.
- The level of discount depends on how much you have travelled over the course of 12 months. Every trip on the account will be valid for 12 months.
- If you notice that some of your trips and PINS are missing, you should submit the request here.
- Make sure that you enter your name and your PINS card number when buying tickets online.
- PINS discount applies only when buying tickets from pre-sale.
- The PINS discount does not apply for campaign tickets. However, they still count towards your next discount level and you will still get PINS for the trip.
There are three possibilities to join the PINS loyalty program:
- Online – A personalized card will be sent to your home adress by mail within 3 weeks. Until you receive it, you can print out a temporary PINS card. How to print a temporary PINS card?
- Lux Express customer service offices or via other PINS partners – You will receive your card immediately. After registering it online, your account will be activated and the card will be valid. You will receive an e-mail with confirmation link, which will activate your card and you can start to use it instantly.
- PINS Mobile app– You will be authenticated via sms and will receive a Digital card in Mobile App. Personalized card will be sent after completed registration in PINS program made in the Mobile App or at PINS webpage.
Both joining the program and participating in it is completely free of charge. Since the program has no age restrictions, everyone can join the PINS loyalty program and parents can also register their children.
NEW MEMBERS AND THE VALIDITY OF DISCOUNT:
All new members of our loyalty program who sign up in our customer service offices, on our website or via our Facebook page, will receive 10 virtual trips as a present, with a validity period of 12 months.
Customers who have registered with the PINS loyalty program directly on the PINS homepage or via other PINS partners, will receive their 10 virtual trips after they have completed a trip with Lux Express.
The gift of 10 virtual trips guarantees you the first level of discount.
When travelling on Lux Express buses, the level of discount depends on how much you have travelled over the course of 12 months. For example, if you have made trip on 30th of May, then next year on 30th of May your trip will expire and will disappear from your total amount of trips. If you have gathered less than 10 trips during the previous 12 months, you will be demoted to the base level that does not entail a discount.
It is possible to collect PINS on all Lux Express routes, the calculations are based on the prices of the tickets. Every 1 euro spent = 2 PINS. (For POL: 4,5 zl = 2 PINS, for BLR: 2,2 BYN = 2 PINS, for RU: 65 RUB = 2 PINS)
PINS CARD USAGE:
The PINS card is individual. The card can be used only by the person to whom the card has been issued to. PINS accounts can not be combined, nor can you transfer trips to another account. If the misuse of the PINS card is discovered, you will have to pay the difference between the full price and the discounted price. It is not possible to pay the price difference on the coach (read more in paragraph 2.3.1 on https://www.luxexpress.eu/en/support/rules/)
Our drivers and customer service specialists have the right to ask you for your PINS card when boarding the bus and see if the name corresponds to the one on the ticket.
PINS discount applies only when buying tickets from pre-sale. If you buy your ticket on a bus, you can still collect trips and earn PINS.
When purchasing tickets from the Lux Express sales office or via telephone (using your credit card), please make sure that you have your PINS card or the card number with you so that you could forward it to our customer service specialist. Otherwise the PINS discount will not apply.
If you have bought a ticket on Estonian domestic routes with your PINS card, it is possible to board the bus using only your PINS card.
COLLECTING PINS AND TRIPS:
Collect PINS and trips to reach a higher level, get a bigger discount and purchase Lux Express E-vouchers. It is possible to collect PINS on all Lux Express routes, the calculations are based on the prices of the tickets. Every 1 euro spent = 2 PINS, in Poland 4,5 złoty = 2 PINS. Collecting PINS in different partners may vary.
PINS can be collected on all Lux Express departures in two different ways:
1. Tickets with campaign discounts
When buying a ticket with the campaign discount, your PINS will be calculated from the campaign price. For example: If you buy a ticket that costs 25 euros with a 50% campaign discount, the campaign price for it would be 12,5 euros. It means that you will receive 2 x 12,5 = 25 PINS.
2. Tickets with the PINS discount
When you buy a ticket with your PINS card, PINS will be calculated according to the full price of the ticket. For example: when buying a ticket that costs 20 euros, as a PINS VIP level customer, you will receive a discount of 25%. So the ticket for you costs 15 EUR, but PINS will be calculated from the full price (20 euros). You will therefore receive 2 x 20 = 40 PINS.
If you notice that some of your trips and PINS are missing, you should submit the request here.
Missing PINS can be claimed online after your trip has taken place. They will be accrued to your account within 7 days.
PINS can be claimed retroactively within 90 days after your completed trip. PINS can be retroactively credited only to the accounts of those clients who had already joined the Lux Express PINS loyalty program on the date of the transaction.
LUX EXPRESS E-VOUCHERS:
Lux Express E-vouchers can be transferred into a ticket in Lux Express ticket sales system, by inserting voucher number to campaign code section.
Redeeming E-vouchers is not considered a regular ticket buying process. When Member exchanges E-voucher for Lux Express bus tickets, Member will not collect PINS or trips to his or her PINS account.
Lux Express E-Vouchers rules
- After ordering, your E-Voucher(s) can be downloaded on the PINS Rewards Shop in the personalized section under “My Account” section “My Transactions” (login required).
- E-voucher can be transferred into a ticket in ticket sales system, by inserting voucher number to campaign code section.
- E-Voucher is valid 6 months from the date of purchase, voucher validity date is shown on the voucher.
- The travel period is 6 months, starting from the date the voucher is redeemed.
- The client will be able to choose a suitable departure time for Lux Express coach according to the bought voucher category.
- E-Voucher will not include visa or travel insurance if they are needed for the trip.
- E-Voucher will not be re-issued if expired.
- E-Voucher, including E-Voucher that are changed into bus tickets, could be used only once and cannot be changed or swapped.
- E-voucher cannot be used for Lounge part.
RULES FOR VIP CLIENTS:
- PINS VIP level clients can buy Travel ticket from Lux Express Group customer service offices without any service fee.
- For PINS VIP level clients, the Carrier refunds 100% of the ticket fare till departure. The service fee to be paid 1 EUR / 70 RUB / 5 PLN;
- For PINS VIP level clients, on international routes Travel tickets amendments are possible until the departure without any services fee. Price difference still has to be paid.
- Travel tickets purchased with campaign price are not refundable. Campaign rules are same as for other Lux Express clients.