1. Is joining and participating in the Lux Express PINS loyalty program free of charge?
Yes, joining with the program and participating in the program is completely free of charge.
2. If i have previously joined with the BalticMiles program and I have a BalticMiles card, should I register once more?
You do not have to register again. PINS card will be sent to your postal address, which you entered while registering with BalticMiles.
3. How can I acitivate my PINS account?
If your PINS account is not activated, please find the confirmation e-mail sent by PINS to your mailbox. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail from PINS, you should contact the PINS Membership Service and they will send you a new e-mail to confirm your account. In the confirmation e-mail you have to click on the link which directs you to the PINS homepage, where you can create a new password and log in to your PINS account.
4. If I forgot the password for my PINS account then how I will get access to my account?
Go to the PINS homepage www.pinsforme.com, click „Log in to my account“ in the right upper corner. A box will open after that, then click „Forgot my password“. Next you have to add your e-mail address and a link to create a new password will be sent to your e-mail.
5. Can I purchase the ticket with the discount from the bus driver?
No, the discount does not apply for tickets purchased from the bus.
6. If I have purchased a ticket with PINS card for a route within Estonia, should I print the ticket?
No, you don’t have to print out the ticket and you also don’t have to present it to the bus driver electronically. You can board the bus by presenting only your PINS card.
7. How do I know how many trips and PINS I have collected and on which level am I?
To get an overview of the collected trips, PINS and level, you have to log in to your PINS account.
8. Does Lux Express give 10 virtual trips, which guarantees the first level discount -15%, as a gift?
Lux Express gave 10 virtual trips as a gift to everyone who have registered with the Lux Express PINS loyalty program in our customer service offices, on our homepage or via the Lux Express Facebook page. Everyone who have registered through any other PINS channel or PINS partner will get their 10 virtual trips and 15% discount after they have bought one full-priced ticket.
9. Can I collect PINS with Lux Express PINS card with other PINS partners?
Yes, you can collect PINS by using the PINS card with other PINS partners. Also you can collect PINS by using any other partners PINS cards.
10. If the trips and PINS are not in my account, what should I do?
You should submit the request here.
11. How can I join the PINS program?
You can join with PINS in the Lux Express customer service offices. You can also register on-line by filling in the form HERE. PINS will send you the card within 3 weeks. You can also print a temporary PINS card on the PINS homepage which you can use right away.
12. I lost my PINS card. What should I do?
If you have lost your PINS card, you should fill in the „Lost card“ form on the PINS homepage. PINS will send you the new card for free within 2 weeks. The „Lost card“ form is available HERE.
13. Is it possible to close the PINS account?
If you decide to close your PINS account, you have to contact the PINS membership service and they will close the account.
14. May I combine my trips with friends, family etc.?
No. Every passenger trips are individual and they are not combined or over carried.
15. Does PINS discount applies also on Simple Express departures?
No. Lux Express loyalty program is valid for only Lux Express departures.
16. How long the trips in my account last?
Every trip on the account will be available 12 months.
17. How do PINS expire?
All PINS collected at PINS partners are valid for 3 years. If these PINS are not spent within this time, they expire irreversibly on the day they were collected 3 years ago.